Obey and summoning Killjoy

Hellbane

Question

7 answers to this question

So, summoning killjoy requires a (1) action, correct? I know this can be done with your own models, but does using obey on an opposing model make it part if your crew for that action, and grant it the ability to be sacrificed?

If you look in the mini rulebook on pg 55 in the 3rd paragraph under Summoned Models, you will see that models cannot summon models while controlled by an enemy crew, whether through talents or spells.

Edited by CubertFarnsworth

If you look in the mini rulebook on pg 55 in the 3rd paragraph under Summoned Models, you will see that models cannot summon models will controlled by an enemy crew, whether through talents or spells.

However, this is a good addition to what I said. I almost edied mine saying that you could do it with Alpha from Marcus or Override Effect with Hoffman.

Don't have the mini book yet. Just getting into the game, and wanted to make sure that's not a viable tactic. Thanks for all the info!

You can download a copy from the left over there, it's page count is identical, just missing illustrations and it isn't printable

<-----------rules manual