Ramos 35SS List

The Horrorshow

Hi,

i played with Lilith and her Crew for a while but i was fascinated from Ramos and his little Spiders. So i made a List and that´s what i finally came up with:

Arcanists Crew - 35 - Scrap

Ramos -- 3 Cache

Mobile Toolkit [3ss]

Rusty Alyce [10ss]

Steampunk Arachnid [3ss]

Steampunk Arachnid Swarm [9ss]

I mostly made this List out of Modells i like and Modells that i saw in other Lists (or Pullmyfinger) who should work with him. So what do you think?

Thanks

The Horrorshow

Ok i think i will try out both ways.......but what is better to start with List 1 or 2?

List 1:

Ramos -- 3 Cache

Brass Arachnid [2ss]

Rusty Alyce [10ss]

Steamborg Executioner [10ss]

Steampunk Arachnid [3ss]

List 2:

Ramos -- 4 Cache

Brass Arachnid [2ss]

Rusty Alyce [10ss]

Steampunk Arachnid [3ss]

So i reread the Brass Arachnids Card and i like him more than the toolkit because i can create two Spiders in one turn (or eaven three). I think it is much better now cause List two is focused around building as much arachnids as possible adn List one is a more balanced List. So what do you think wich List i should go for?

Thanks

The Horrorshow

Buying the starter box, electrical creation (most important buy for Ramos) Rusty Alyce, Brass arachnid and one blister of arachnids will let you play both lists, picking and choosing depending on which scenario you have.

(But I'm cheap and magnitise my spiders and only put two figures onto the swarm base, other ways may require more spider models).

Ramos can at most only create 2 spiders a turn. He can't be reactivated more than once each turn.