Easy to Wound + Hard to Wound

Rotten Dog

Question

Hi All,

I understand that Action modifiers like fast + slow cancel one another out and both are removed but is the same true for Easy to wound + Hard to wound?

This was relevant last night when my McMourning (who has the ability to ignore Hard to Wound and the ability to grant Easy to wound 2) came up against Seamus with Hard to wound 2.

After casting Rancid transplant on Seamus, Seamus has both effects or none? For attacks from most models it would make no difference but for attacks from McMourning it does.

RM p20 suggests to me that a model could have both "Easy to wound 2" and "Hard to wound 2". Both effects remain in play and as they are differently named. Am I right?

Thanks for reading. :)

6 answers to this question

Hi All,

This was relevant last night when my McMourning (who has the ability to ignore Hard to Wound and the ability to grant Easy to wound 2) came up against Seamus with Hard to wound 2.

Not sure if I'm picking up on something that doesn't matter, but in this instance McM would ignore Seamus' hard to wound and still get the benefit of his Easy to Wound. So normally they'd cancel out, but this time they'd give McM a :+fate:+fate on the damage flip

That's right isn't it?

Not sure if I'm picking up on something that doesn't matter, but in this instance McM would ignore Seamus' hard to wound and still get the benefit of his Easy to Wound. So normally they'd cancel out, but this time they'd give McM a :+fate:+fate on the damage flip

That's right isn't it?

I completely agree with this interpretation of what would happen.

That's right isn't it?

I would agree with your assessment for McMourning only, though.