Synergetic heaven!

Brence

Toying around with the core box puppets and Masters I have to say that there are so many little twisty synergies without ever adding expansions. Bravo Wyrd! I'll edit this post with some "stuff" I found. Feel free though to add your combos!

Argh yeah forgot about that one :P.

Here are some combo's with names to match:

Trojan Buttons:

Rusty Alyce + Moleman + Frog LEgs

If you encounter any nasty Impassible Terrain tokens (there are players out there allready posting maps containing entire fortresses) then Activate the Moleman, have it dig in at an Impassible Token and then catapult Rusty Alyce over there with her "Magnetic" ability then still being able to move another 2. Thats before you get any Multitasking upgrade (like "Coils"). Alyce becomes a really nice Assasin with the 2 Range and "Dissasemble" :D.

Thats just one I wrote down, I'm sure to have found more but I'll leave your creativity to it!

Yup it makes for alot of upgradable goodness, but having her lurch over the board seems to me like a really powerfull little trick to use.

Another combination that might prove usefull:

Having a Mature Nephalim fly up and wack stuff to move forward another square. Would your target still live the Austringer's Bird can still target it and take it out (especially when using Lady J. as a Master to add some Powerfull counters).

Offcourse there are those build in Combi's like Gideon + Crime Fighters like the Guild Hounds and such but I wanted to look at combi's between different suits.

Edited by Brence

Offcourse there are those build in Combi's like Gideon + Crime Fighters like the Guild Hounds and such but I wanted to look at combi's between different suits.

Oh yes, the combos you need to "find" are most definitely the ones I had in mind - and there are a ton.