Newbie - Von Schill's Henchmen Number?

IceQube

Going thru the Rules Manual (at the characteristics)... where is Von Schill's Henchmen Number? I only see his SS Cost of 9.

Does he get any SS when used as a "Master"?

Do the Freikorps stat cards need to have "v2" at the bottom corner?

Also, if my box is missing cards, will Wyrd send me a new one? I wrote to them and was wondering what's the time frame of their response?

Is lamination the only way to protect the stat cards? It seems like a photo book would be able to hold them (size-wise) but you lose seeing the back side.

Sorry for all the questions... thanks for your help in advance!

Definitely trying to wrap my head around all the abilities of all the crew members.

The henchman number is written just under his name, where it should go something like

Mercenary, Henchman 4, Special forces (friekorps).

I think Zee is the person who deals with packing issues, and they are normally very good at getting replies out promptly, although currently they are gettign everythign ready for Gencon so they might be a little slower than normal.

I have seen people put the stat cards in an A4 folder designed to hold 9 cards (magic and other collectable cards) and write on the folder, just pulling the card out when they need to look on the inside.

I personally use dice and other such markers so haven't laminated my cards at all deciding that ease of reading was what I wanted.