What do you typically take against Outcasts?

moob

Sonnia's flame burst would definitely be curbed, but her other spells are still useful. You can even walk up to the librarian and stop her from targeting herself or others from healing =D since advanced counter spell doesn't state "friendly" i believe.

Its starting to seem that Sonnia is more and more a good anti outcast measure, then again that's the whole reason I picked sonnia. Because just about everything in the game has a spell of some sort.

One thing I'm not really sure of but since see the unseen ignores duels/abilities to target anything that is not irresistable theoritcally if you were insig with dita you probably "could" (not a rules guru would need a marshal/wyrd employee's input) still target hamelin as well. If in a particular turn you didn't want to use shrug off for your zero.

One thing I'm not really sure of but since see the unseen ignores duels/abilities to target anything that is not irresistable theoritcally if you were insig with dita you probably "could" (not a rules guru would need a marshal/wyrd employee's input) still target hamelin as well. If in a particular turn you didn't want to use shrug off for your zero.

This is not correct. See the Unseen and Blind Justice ignore "increases in Rg and Df and any Duels required to target". Bully is not a Duel but a plain "cannot target" ability. See the Unseen cannot ignore that.

I think the only models that ignore Bully are Arcanist Molemen with their Blindsight rule, which allows them to ignore anything that prevents them from targeting a model. Bully falls exactly under this definition.

-Ropetus