Socialgroup of Polish Malifaux players

Vinncent

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Limitki nakręcają spiralę zakupów - i faktycznie są to fantastyczne modele: Mis Pack czy Female Convict Gunslinger Mis Demeanor.

Te z zeszłego roku, jako że plastykowe, już tak mojej wyobraźni nie rozpalały.

Ja pewnie jednak poczekam i dokonam zakupów po GenConie bo wychodzę z założenia, że jest jeszcze tyle zwykłych, pięknych modeli których nie mam, np. Avatar Lilith, Avatar Sonni - ale generalnie jednak warto na limitki zapolować.

Nie ma za co.

Mnie by najbardziej ucieszyła wersja Nightmare HD bo ta obecna wybitnie mi nie leży...

Rok temu złożyłem dwa osobne zamówienia żaby mieć dwie Miss T. Obie pomalowąłem, jedną puściłem na ebaju, to samo zrobiłem z całością boxa Hanging Tree - duże drzewko sobie zostawiłem, pojedyńczych the Hanged puściłem na ebay i się koszty wyrównały. W tym roku może też tak pokombinuję ale to zależy właśnie od tego co dodadzą jako bonus.

Nie ma za co.

Mnie by najbardziej ucieszyła wersja Nightmare HD bo ta obecna wybitnie mi nie leży...

Rok temu złożyłem dwa osobne zamówienia żaby mieć dwie Miss T. Obie pomalowąłem, jedną puściłem na ebaju, to samo zrobiłem z całością boxa Hanging Tree - duże drzewko sobie zostawiłem, pojedyńczych the Hanged puściłem na ebay i się koszty wyrównały. W tym roku może też tak pokombinuję ale to zależy właśnie od tego co dodadzą jako bonus.

Jak będziesz miał albo masz jakieś limitki teraz czy w przyszłości na sprzedaż, to daj znać (najlepiej niemalowane).

Hi,

I'm creating my blog right now, maybe someone is interested. For now work is going on, because I have to catch up my works over a decade. Malifaux minis are not there yet, but soon they will be.

link:

banerdobryrozmiar.png

I hope there are not too many errors :Confused_Puppet2:

Greetings :+fate:-fate

Edited by Vinncent
link change

• 1 month later...

I am not surprised ….

Because problem with wargaming in Poland is that community is gathering around shops – and I think that should be gather around Gaming Clubs – but being poor we cannot afford costs of running such clubs – sad thing.

And shops are interested in profit – do they promote systems that will bring profits with minimal risk.

So MalifauX in Poland is doomed – especially that M2E bring IMO a lot of confusion in slowly developing community.

I was on good way to introduce two new players in Warszawa – but with M2E they slip away my wicked machinations … I play mainly Neverborn so You have understand ;)

PS

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?44794-Future-of-Ours-MalifauX-experience

zachęcam do wzięcia udziału w ankiecie - wynik wiadomy - ale co tam.

Edited by caen

I am not surprised ….

Because problem with wargaming in Poland is that community is gathering around shops – and I think that should be gather around Gaming Clubs – but being poor we cannot afford costs of running such clubs – sad thing.

And shops are interested in profit – do they promote systems that will bring profits with minimal risk.

So MalifauX in Poland is doomed – especially that M2E bring IMO a lot of confusion in slowly developing community.

This is true, unfortunately.

No motion/chaos in Polish thread - it is unusual. Something wyrd is happening ... ;)

From Wikipedia:

Wyrd is a concept in Anglo-Saxon culture roughly corresponding to fate or personal destiny. The word is ancestral to Modern English weird, which retains its original meaning only dialectically.

One of my favorite words learnt on the English literature course ;)

Here's the poem that features what is most likely the first use of this word.

So... any plans for Gencon purchases? I think I'll get a few plastic crews (LJ, Ortegas, Sonnia, Relic Hunters) and some minions (Riflemen, Guild Trapper, Latigo Pistoleros). I'm also thinking about getting the new Puppet Wars...

The new book, almost forgot about that. I'm also going to get two Showdown decks if they're available.

As for the growth - I'll be able to say more about my potential involvement closer to the end of August/beginning of September. I'll know my schedule then. If I have to work 10-13 hours/day with only Sunday off again this year than I'm out. But if not, I'll be more than happy to get involved.

That is why I am asking ... in what degree hopes change into reality.

Any success in finding new players for M2E in Kraków?

Now it should be much easier to introduce new gamers – new edition is always best time to start new game.

Maybe the turning point will be the New Rulebook?