Tale of .... - Project

DAGabriel

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DAGabriel[url=http://wyrd-games.net/forum/member.php?u=7091], I said I'd think about it and get back to you. Would it be ok to join up? The thing is the stuff I would be working on would be my GenCon order so wouldn't be able to start till that arrives... is that ok? Gonna order up the Dead Justice crew and a few others bits but would at the very least commit the Dead Justice crew to the project ;)

@ Regnak: No Problem, only thing is, one of them should be ready at 1st of September, but that shouldn`t be a problem, right?

Shouldn't be a problem sir ;) Put me down for a Seamus gang. Will order the alt Seamus when Gencon is on. Will also order some other bits for the gang from a UK seller a week after that so something should have at least arrived and been completed by then :) I just won't be able to provide a start pic of all figures assembled until a later time though? If thats ok with you then mark me as confirmed! :D

i will do a starting pic of those, i get ready, but it will be only part of the lot. Don`t mind.

I think most will be interested in the finished ones, some of the real painters will want WIPs and "How tos".

Has everyone got the part with the world league?

It is optional of course, but i think it is interesting!

And 55ss shouldn`t be a problem for the majority!?!

Happy painting!

Oh, and my Fiancee (Scribe) might join up also. She's thinking over things and trying to decide on a crew ;) Will probably be the same deal as me with figures/dates, if that's ok?

Ohh yes, please!

Settled for a Ramos Crew. Still trying to decide on the rest of the crew but will probably start with the Ramos box set. A figure a month shouldn't be too much trouble as long as I can afford it ;). Might be a lean few months for the ferrets otherwise. Nahh....! Just kidding. *coughcougheventhoDreamcouldloseagramortwocoughcough*

Also very curious about the new Ramos.gif mini.

I think it will be to have one (or two) complete crew(s) by the end, the 50SS requirement wouldn't be good, because it's not a Malifaux-only Tale :)

Oh, and I guess I'll be doing Kaeris and/or Viktorias too in addition to Ramos.... (I "must" do that, since it takes about 3 or 4 days for me to paint a 35 SS crew...)

Aim of the Tale is to paint models continously (Fulstop).

I really would like to have all painters in the tale, those painting fast to get a nice looking crew but also those painting slow and perhaps at a sometimes very much higher than TT-level.

If you want to use the Tale to fulfill the aim set in the world league (paint a crew of 55 ss) that is ok and fine, but no requirement!

@Scribe: found that accidentially drinking painting water helps! One looses all ones appetite.

eh...no thanks. tried that, not too keen to repeat that 'experiment'. *mumbles* must not put the drink too close to the painting water, must not put...must not...

anyhoo, excited to be part of the Tale! Hope beginner-me won't disappoint :) :slug: