Hollow Waif Sacrifice/Shackled Clarification

popg0estheworld

Question

Okay, I know I am probably going to get berated for asking this, as I am pretty sure it has been clarified elsewhere and I just couldn't find it, but I want to get official confirmation-

Let's say that Leveticus dies, as he is wont to do. Lets say you have two Hollow Waifs in play when this happens. At end phase, Leveticus comes back, and you sacrifice all Hollow Waifs. At end close phase, both Hollow Waifs come back.

Am I correct in this assessment?

Hence, both Hollow Waifs will pretty much always come back unless Leveticus and both Waifs are killed or sacrificed before Closing Phase?

If someone could even point me in the right direction, I would be appreciative.

1 answer to this question

Okay, I know I am probably going to get berated for asking this, as I am pretty sure it has been clarified elsewhere and I just couldn't find it, but I want to get official confirmation-

Let's say that Leveticus dies, as he is wont to do. Lets say you have two Hollow Waifs in play when this happens. At end phase, Leveticus comes back, and you sacrifice all Hollow Waifs. At end close phase, both Hollow Waifs come back.

Am I correct in this assessment?

Hence, both Hollow Waifs will pretty much always come back unless Leveticus and both Waifs are killed or sacrificed before Closing Phase?

If someone could even point me in the right direction, I would be appreciative.

well, you are right about the first part. both of the hollow waifs will come back. you can kill leveticus by killing all the waifs and leveticus in one turn.

even if one of them is alive, they will all 3 return to play.

thats what i think the shackled rule means.