Paralyzed question

emissary

Question

Quick question about paralyzed. I know if you're paralyzed outside of your activation you skip your next activation. If so, exactly when does paralyzed wear off? Is it at the end of your activations, start of the closing phase, end of the turn?

The question relates to a model like a guild executioner. If he's paralyzed before he activates in a given turn, then he doesn't get an activation that turn. If my opponent runs out of activations and I still have activations left that turn and subsequently kill the executioner, does he get a slow to die strike (and potentially healing himself)? Or is he just considered to be paralyzed for the entire turn and ready to go next turn?

5 answers to this question

I know your signature (I actually reference it in my post) ;)

The question though is after you would have skipped it is the model still paralyzed that turn? This is due to the slow to die action it would not get if it's paralyzed. If it loses the paralysis at some point during the turn, when does it happen since there's no activation that would that event that turn.

Ah, we were playing "skip the activation" as in it didn't even enter into the back in forth activation order. IE, you couldn't give your opponent 2 straight activations by saying that he skips it. We just never mentioned him getting an activation that turn.