Hoffman as a miner.

josh

Me and a few friends were checking this out today, and a few questions poped up.

1. Under Special Forces it says a master can two of one special force, but no more unless they are part of the special force. With Hoffman able to take Arcanist constructs w/o smoldering/frozen heart this includes Soulstone miners. Correct?

2. Under Hoffmans assimilate it says he can mimic a constructs ability, this includes the miners "bury" I think it is called. Even though the (0) action is only for 1 turn, under the soulstone miners rules it says until the ability is ended he remains buried?

3. If the 2 above are possible, how does the Arcanists Mobile toolkit wrok with Hoffman buried? Does it follow him underground, snap to him; so when he burys it stays where it was before and then when he resurfaces snaps to him, or does it do neither?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be fair fella i use the hoffman miner technique to gain more and more abilities because hoffman isnt on the table at "the end of the turn" he can get stronger and stronger and stronger... beautiful assassin model.

think i have had him with 4+ armour, melee master, bury.

also "mirrors" spell from the mannequin can make him invincible (well sort of)

• 5 weeks later...