I want a McMourning´s Proxy

Dink_Meeker

not everyone likes every mini, I was going to get a proxy for Rasputina's ice golem since I didnt like how scrawny it looked, but just heavily converted it instead, one of my canine remains is a cnverted GW wolf, and my rotten belle is a heavily converted reaper mini (made to look rotting, and have clothes).

My brother's Electrical entitty is partially scratchbuilt and partially converted as he didn't like the default wyrd mini, and i'm working on both a fully scratchbuilt from GS mini for another flesh construct, and a rogue necromancy.

even my mcmourning is converted a little to have a rebreather, to set him apart from the other Mcmourning's out there.

eh, still consider proxy as when someone uses pennies or something to represent a mini and will do so with my dying breath lol,

I'm personally ok with other mini's if there's been some definate work on them, come from a background in warhammer where some of the units never even had models released for them, so used to it, (actually was surprised when I first got into wyrd that I haven't seen many of either variety, converted wyrd or other minis, in many crews yet).though I can understand the company not being thrilled with them in official events or tournaments

I mostly just play local games with friends so not too worried, as long as the gremlin looks like a gremlin, what it originally was when molded doesn't phase me

Edited by G. Footman

Hi, im looking for a proxy to McMourning and Sebastian. I think about the clows idea and all around that theme, in other hand i want a master in suit like Seamus or Nicodem.

I only have that mini in my mind http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/smedley/sku-down/50187

please help me.

thanks.

pd: sorry my bad english.

I would prefer the to proxy Leveticus or Ramos... though Ramos doesnt really need it