McMourning without Dogs

Hi all,

Any thoughts on a viable McMourning crew list which don't have any canine remains in them.

I know that they are really good for his crew and I am loving all of the fluff behind McMourning and love virtually all the accompanying models but I really really do not like the canine remains and wouldn't enjoy playing with them.

Any thoughts on alternatives - punk zombies or necropunks for example??

He can definately function without canines, although I would advice to take at least the Chihuahua then. Otherwise, you get difficulties in retrieving corpse counters. I often play with the chihuahua and 1 canine. The canine in the first round is chopped to pieces by McM just to get body parts for summoning.

For objective grabbing you can then use necropunks for instance.

Hmm, so I'm thinking of getting into Resers, and was considering McM. I love Kirai, but I don't want to fork out the cash for her crew atm. Currently I own Bete, 2 Hanged, 2 Extra Hollow Waifs to proxy as Belles, and 2 Canine Remains (All courtesy of Levi, and I don't like the dogs that much either, thus posting this here and not in the Tactica, haha). I also have a Convict for some extra ranged support...oh and a Miss Pack if I needed a Nurse.

Therefore, I don't want to waste money on the starter and was just going to get McM, Sebastian (don't really like him, but why the hell not, lol), and a Flesh Construct (if I really need 2 I'll print out a card and proxy my Desi).

Is there anything you guys would consider getting in addition to those 3? I've been Hemorrhaging money like crazy so I don't want to drop a lot. I figure the Convict would be fine for ranged and the belles/bete/sebastian/hanged would be enough for support. What do you guys think?

Edited by Necromorph