Responsibilities...and such

hippieshopper

I am looking to assume the role of Henchman at our local game store.

Before I fill out the application I wanted to get an understanding of what they are specifically responsible for doing.

The one aspect I am pretty sure of, out of all of them, is demoing Malifaux. I've seen those two demo videos on the forum...but I wanted to get some other ideas on how to go about it. More resources and whatnot...things of that nature.

I know as far as the material requirements for the game, I have all of that, but I just wanted to get an idea of what they do before I step up and assume that role.

I guess my biggest concern is what the trade-off is. If it helps our local community than I'm all for it, but it's hard to say if the benefits outweigh the expectations.

To be honest, I actually already am the "face" runner/ organizer for wargames in general in my local area. I organize all the events here, run the promotions, and the community outreach/social network.

So to me I would be more inclined really to ho through the henchmen process, if I think it can help grow the community, ie, is it worth the effort, knowing my community be to what it is?

Regards,

TV

Well it's kinda difficult for me then, Malifaux is dying at our LGS.

We have people buying Malifaux stuff but they can never play very often, we get people from several miles away getting this stuff.

I know the few players we have are willing to move our "Malifaux" day around if it means more people but it never really helps.