Newbie Kirai stuff

Positive

Hello! I just got my first minis and I already have a couple of questions for them.

First of all Kirai's Summon Ikiryo has a range of C, rules manual said that it refers to caster, so does it mean that Ikiryo gets summoned to base contact with Kirai?

Also Seishin Beacon, do you have to activate it at the start of Kirai's turn or can I just use it when Seishin dies?

Next thing is about Datsue-Ba. Skinning knife has a trigger Skinned Alive which says: After resolving this attack's damage flip, this model casts Weight Sins on the same target. Does it mean that Datsue-Ba will succesfully casts Weigt Sins if trigger triggers, or does it mean that it will try to cast the spell with usual flips and stuff?

Also if it works the latter way can I use trigger Wrongfully Judged for it?

Oh yeah! One more thing. How can I check if I have version 1 or 2 cards?

Thank a lot in advance, I can't wait until I get to post ready miniatures to the miniature showcase :>

Hello! I just got my first minis and I already have a couple of questions for them.

First of all Kirai's Summon Ikiryo has a range of C, rules manual said that it refers to caster, so does it mean that Ikiryo gets summoned to base contact with Kirai?

Look at Page 55 in the Manual...

Also Seishin Beacon, do you have to activate it at the start of Kirai's turn or can I just use it when Seishin dies?

Kirai has to activate it, in her activation.

Next thing is about Datsue-Ba. Skinning knife has a trigger Skinned Alive which says: After resolving this attack's damage flip, this model casts Weight Sins on the same target. Does it mean that Datsue-Ba will succesfully casts Weigt Sins if trigger triggers, or does it mean that it will try to cast the spell with usual flips and stuff?

You still need to do the cast.. so you have to flip for it...

Also if it works the latter way can I use trigger Wrongfully Judged for it?

Jep...

Oh yeah! One more thing. How can I check if I have version 1 or 2 cards?

On V2 Cards ther is a mark in the right lower corner...

But there are no V2 Cards for Kirai so far, as i know...