Female Guild Guard Model

Saracenar

Hi guys,

I recently started Malifaux and got myself a Sonnia box set. After painting them up and playing a few games I decided to expand by getting the Guild Guard and a Peacekeeper.

However, I've noticed that the Guild Guard's abilities rely on other Guardsmen to be nearby. So for that reason, I want at least one other Guardsman. Or woman.

The Lucius box set comes with such a model, but unfortunately you can't buy it separate (as far as I can tell). I really want to get this model, but I don't really know how, without also buying the Lucius set, which I'm not too intent on doing.

Is there any way other than the Lucius set that I can get this model? I've looked on eBay, but to no avail.

Thanks.

Edited by Saracenar

I was thinking about getting the Captain, at some point.

The only question then would be how to fit what I have/want in a 35 SS list. My main idea so far is:

Sonnia

Samael

Witchling Stalker x3

Guild Guard x2

Which still leaves 7 spare, plus Sonnia's cache. So I'd be aiming for something in the realm of 4 SS. Which is where the third Guild Guard comes in. I'd prefer not to double up on models that look the same, just for variety's sake.

Depending on how much the Guild Captain costs, I could drop a Stalker in order to get him as well.

Are there no models for the Hounds yet?

Thanks.