Sonnia! (+ WIP Executioner)

Hansel

Really like the look of Sonnia, the coat, hair and flesh tones are spot on!! The Executioner is one of my all time favourite models so can't wait to see him finished!! Great work so far, keep it up and keep us up to date with ya work mate!!

A light box will do an amazing amount for your photography.I can send you a link I am using for building one.

http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html

I didnt make this post,just found it,any thanks should go to the person that originally posted it,but it should do wonders. And nice work on Sonnia btw.

The flesh tones/flabby shading on the Executioner is really great. Is the shade a mix of your own or one I can purchase and use? :)

I think that's just the lack of light. I mixed some p3 midlund flesh with p3 bootstrap leather, but it's just the first basecoat, and it's not even totally covered.

A light box will do an amazing amount for your photography.I can send you a link I am using for building one.

http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html

I didnt make this post,just found it,any thanks should go to the person that originally posted it,but it should do wonders. And nice work on Sonnia btw.

Was just about to suggest this...

Also, wonderful work on the paintjobs... now for some nice basing...