1 game down.. 4 figs painted.

gregor_xenos

After playing my first game (against another new player) and loosing... I thought my choices might preform better if painted; and then I got side tracked and did a few more. (heh) The bases were made from resin casts and greenstuff.... I'll let you guess which is which.

I decided to go with the ever popular "Care-Bear" theme with Teddy.... with a twist.

Introducing: Atomic Heart Bear

101_0533.jpg

This guy was a bit of a challenge for me. I confess; I'm used to painting "grim dark" and am not used to clean young skin.... or TINY EYES!!

101_0530.jpg

This "Swamp-Thing" was a blast to paint! I really appriciate all the small details, like the skulls and bottle. I was going for a swamp theme with the base, and while it turned out Ok; next time I'll go for the "deep water" tequnique.

Super Juju:

101_0528.jpg

I dont want to bog down this post with multiple angle pics. If you would like to see more (and some cool 40k stuff I've painted) please visit my blog at: http://word.assaultphase.com/

Sorry if my blogging isn't up to snuff. I'm new to it and I'm no code monkey.

What list did you use?

As far as I remember:

35 soulstone

Zorida (voodoo doll)

convict gunslinger

Twins

Candy

doppelganger

I played against:

Dreamer/LCB

daydreams

teddy

stitchedx2

???

I have alot more choices now (god I LOVE these minis) and I have been "playing with myself" to try to get some of the tactics and rules "second nature".

Thanks for the interest.

Edited by gregor_xenos
Completion