Thinking about picking up McMorning

NeverEnding

So I have been planing on buying McMorning and the idea of running a massive number of models amuses me greatly. Part of my plan to run him was to use necropunks, mostly because the models are pretty cool looking. Problem is that what I have heard about them makes them seem kind of useless. Any tips on how to play them .

What I think im going to order is McMorning, Sebastian, 2 packs of canine remains, necropunks, punk zombies, flesh constructs and maybe another bette noir. what I had in mind is run all of the canines, 1 punk zombie, McM and Seb, 2 necropunks. I read a trick about using slice and dice on the remains and popping out flesh constructs turn 1, figure its worth a shot.

Mcmorning is fun, and IMO no models is useless in malifaux. Every model does their part when needed. Necropunks aren't used that much were I play, but I really don't see why, they are fast. Thy have leap, so they can be objective grabbers. Plus slow to die so you could use them for killjoy if you ever brought him. They have their uses, give em a try. :)

The interesting thing about McMourning is that the Dogs play an awesome part to his game. I've been finding myself running all 4 of my dogs and chopping one up for parts. The other cool thing is that he can create more as the game goes on. I typically use McM, Sebastian, 4 dogs, his Totem (still good even without the parts from thin air) and a couple Belles. They make it so that they have to play my game when I start pulling there minis across the board. Necropunks make great grabbers as Iam stated, but those fellas and the Punk Zombies have never been personal favorites of mine mainly because I don't like having to fish for a card to leap, and well killing yourself isn't fun either. Also I'm gonna start experimenting with Nurses for Doggie-shenanigans, plus what mad doctor would be complete without his Lab Attendant and a sexy young thing at his side to care for his every beck and call (if ya get my drift ;) ;) )

McMourning is a straight forward master though so be prepared to get your feet wet with him right off the bat, also don't go blowing to many SS on extra body parts, he gets plenty if he is doing his job right.

Yeah I was reading the crooked men rules and they seem pretty helpful so I might go with them instead of the Punk Zombies and have Seb chop up some puppies. Although I forgot to mention it I am definitely ordering the totem, possible a grave spirit as well just for the model. I dont know why but Belles gross me out although I cant say I wont buy them at some point down the line. Getting the opponent to play my game is what I do with the colette box, because its fun to have one preformer tie up two punk zombies and the marionette neutralize weaks from a flesh golem. Yeah, its happened. As for nurses, and my motivation behind buying a Res Master. Colette dragged a Miss. Pack into her box. I'm so excited.

I like Nekros with McM too.

Nursed up Necropunks deliver 6 attacks over 10", if you have the card for jumping. Their power is a bit lower than canines but with jump and flurry they should deal more damage in the end.

With hard to kill their survival chances to get the nurses reactivation are superior too.

Well the Belles and Crooked Men work very well together since they changed the rule on Shafted markers.

I've also heard people using the Datsue-Ba with McM. I've tried it and it didn't work well for me...you may have more luck. Slicing people up is a lot of fun.

For just nabbing objectives...I would use dogs or Necropunks.

Jumping is nice but you need a midrange Mask to do it but dogs are fast but only significant in packs, you do have Sebs though.