Off Topic Playground

::As the dance continues, the world begins to melt into the infinate heavens; time and space lose meaning as eternities and infinate empires meld into a single moment. There is just you, just me, and the anti-silence for a brief moment of eternity::

*rests head on your shoulder* hum that song again. the one from yesterday...

"Once a boy named Mr. Me bemoaned a great regret. 'I'v floundered in the misty seas but can't abide its mysteries and wound up sad, you bet.' So onword go and Edward Poe into the bounding Maine. Enjoy the show, look out below, but mind the misty seas or end up sad like Mr. Me.

He ended up sad. He ended up sad. He ended up really, really, really sad."

"Once a boy named Mr. Me bemoaned a great regret. 'I'v floundered in the misty seas but can't abide its mysteries and wound up sad, you bet.' So onword go and Edward Poe into the bounding Maine. Enjoy the show, look out below, but mind the misty seas or end up sad like Mr. Me.

He ended up sad. He ended up sad. He ended up really, really, really sad."

*giggles and falls asleep on your lap*

Most excellent my lady. I'm sure that will change as work progresses but for now I'm on top of the world.

How are things south of my paradise island?

Things are... looking up :D I haven't yet gone to sleep and am actually okay! I thought I'd be hanging. But here I am!! BOUNCY AS EVER! *giggles and eats some quiche*