Off Topic Playground

Well, I'm trying a few experiments, but since it's a 30 point tournament, I'm pretty much stuck with her doing all the work. I'm bringing along Snow Storm and some Desperate Mercs, and I'm going to try launching my list up the field quickly. With December's Command affecting anyone with Frozen Heart, I should be able to get to midfield with the whole of my list early in the game...

I'm good. Sleep patterns all thrown off, but good. Morning Karn!

What minis are you planning on working on, Regnak?

Some Belles, Madam Sybelle and Jack Daw.. they are assembled/converted so want to get them sprayed at least then will begin work.. Its the start of my "Tale of Painters" project. :)

Some Belles, Madam Sybelle and Jack Daw.. they are assembled/converted so want to get them sprayed at least then will begin work.. Its the start of my "Tale of Painters" project. :)

Sweet! Once I finish my Kirai crew, I'm going to be working on a Seamus crew...really thinking I want to do a masquerade theme with the belles and possibly Seamus, just as something different. I want to use the Mistress of Shadows model for Sybelle, so I figured it might be a neat idea. Looking forward to seeing your stuff. What'd you do for your conversions?

Sweet! Once I finish my Kirai crew, I'm going to be working on a Seamus crew...really thinking I want to do a masquerade theme with the belles and possibly Seamus, just as something different. I want to use the Mistress of Shadows model for Sybelle, so I figured it might be a neat idea. Looking forward to seeing your stuff. What'd you do for your conversions?

Great Idea and theme you got there.. will be interesting!

For the Belles not much converting... just on one I bent her arm so its hanging down instead of stuck out holding fan... With Sybelle I gave her weird hair and as her riding crop was damaged when arrived I replaced it...... with a rat! :D Jack Daw has been slightly converted but hasn't been finished.. will post pics by tonight... :)

Nice miniature, be nice to see your work on it.

I'm still shocked how early you lot get up.

I'm normally a third shifter...so it's not how early I get up, but how late I'm staying up. On the other hand, my sleep schedule is all kinds of wacky cause of this conference, so I'm waking up at weird hours because I'm going to bed at weird hours.

Great Idea and theme you got there.. will be interesting!

For the Belles not much converting... just on one I bent her arm so its hanging down instead of stuck out holding fan... With Sybelle I gave her weird hair and as her riding crop was damaged when arrived I replaced it...... with a rat! :D Jack Daw has been slightly converted but hasn't been finished.. will post pics by tonight... :)

Thanks, I'm hoping it'll work out well...lot of it will depend on how well I can sculpt. Historically, not very well. Oooo...I just realized that if this theme works, I have an old Confrontation miniature of an assassin I can use as a Gunslinger...

Those conversions sound interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got!