Off Topic Playground

Uh oh. Which one?

And believe me, I know, lol. I'm looking at building three casters out, and while they share some units there's a whole bunch of stuff they really don't share, lol. Although I'm really refusing to build the Murder of Griffons build I saw on the PP forum for eVyros... it sounds entertaining and everything, but I refuse to buy and paint six Griffons, lol.

Yeah. Granted, it's a list that sounds hilarious and apparently is shattering some of the biggest meta shifters that are currently out there, so that's kinda nifty. But I'm not interesting in going that far down the competitive list rabbit hole.

Kraye? Yeah, I'd say he'd be pretty different from everything you've been running! I remember thinking that he'd be hilarious with Hunters, lol. And those things really need a plastic kit sometime soon... >.> Saw a couple of them today, and they are just so small...

honestly, I was just trying to see if anyone had tried running Elara with a Phoenix and then I saw this thread with this epic title of 'Murder of Griffons!' and I just couldn't look away...

I also found the Retribution of Scyrah Achievement league and there's bits of it I think I want to try, lol.

Sweet. :) I'm happy with how it's turning out, but I'm going to try some experiments with it before I get any further with the rest of them... Mako gave me some ideas on different recipes for the armor.

If there is a Cygnar list let me know, would you? Cause I want to hand it to my friend playing Cygnar, lol