Off Topic Playground

Oh? What'd you do?

A Trencher box, a Minuteman, and a Gun Mage Captain Adept. Gives me my 15 point list for the Warmaheim campaign we'll be doing in June. Not sure what to add beyond that, we'll need to figure out the rate at which points will go up. I was looking at the Storm Knight regiments, with the Stormguard, Stormblades and Storm Lances.

Actually, maybe I should wait and see the other 15 point lists... it's quite possible I'm going to need a Heavy 'Jack killer, lol. Right now my solution to fighting Khador is 'knock out the Warcaster and keep everyone away from starting the 'Jack back up, cause I can't kill it!'

...Really. Well now, that's interesting. Might hold off on all the Stormguard stuff then... could be a lot of fun to do Madigan's Malcontents when the Stormclad gets a plastic kit. Getting the parts to do Headhunter properly will be annoying, but it'll be fun, lol.

Madigan's Malcontents are from the novella Into the Storm. Their Stormclad gets the nickname Headhunter after it insists on claiming the head of a Templar, Repenter and Reckoner as trophies for itself. After its first kill, the Templar, it won't let go of the head until they get chains and attach the head to its shoulder.