Off Topic Playground

Yeah. Start with a caster, a squad and a warjack, maybe? 10 Points or so. Keep it all objective based. Have to pick a nation, unless you're playing a Merc, and then you have to pick a contract. If you pick a nation, you need to use the nation specific rules from Kings, Nations and Gods to represent your training. At the end of a match, if your caster is alive, you can use the Bonding rules for a warjack, then...level somehow. Would need to look over the XP system again, and think about how rapidly you want to level. Alive, get 1 XP without a doubt. If you don't mind the balance going out of whack, get bonuses along the lines of Through the Breach? Say, based on your second class, you get the opportunity to get an extra bonus. So if you go Warcaster/Field Mechanik, you can earn XP for repairing 'jacks. If you're a duelist, get bonuses for killing squad leaders.

...this could work. And be a ton of fun.

What infantry are you looking to add?

No, sounds like you don't! lol

Hmm...now I'm trying to think of a faction to do if we start up the escalation league. Can't do Cryx or Retribution, no nation specific rules there. Llael might be interesting, but I'm not sure what I'd want to do for infantry and such. I think I'm really picking between Cygnar, Llael and Menoth...

I might... might try to do up a conversion for a Stormclad based off one, honestly.

They are a little pricey for an escalation league that is probably gonna start at around 10-15 points without any Warjack points, though! Ironclads or Stormclads, lol.