Off Topic Playground

Sadly no! I think I've got a Vitamin D deficiency (hardly surprising considering my life schedule) because I keep needing to get lots of sleep, so I never get anything accomplished. Gonna see if I can sort that out and hopefully reclaim my Saturday and Friday so I can work on stuff! I am planning on getting at least one part primed tonight, though, so that'll be a step in the right direction.

Yeah, I remember you saying that. Might just want to recharge for a while. Play some video games, find something else creative to do... I read lots of books, that helps me. Might work for you? I can recommend a couple short things that were great.

Cool. If you haven't read it yet, I have to recommend Into the Storm, by Larry Correia. It's a novella, pretty quick read overall, but so incredibly well done. It's a Warmachine novel about the opening parts of the Protectorate/Cygnar war.

oh, same here. Hell, with books I really like, I buy multiple formats, lol. Even ones where I love the audiobook copy, I still go and buy the hardcopy.

Oh bloody hell, I did not need to know that existed...an Atomic Robo RPG. O.o That just sounds awesome, and all I know is the title.

It's on pre order. Pre ordering a physical copy comes with a pdf. I'm being good, though. I've spent more than enough money this week, and more planned for next week. It can wait. We're about to start a Firefly campaign on Fridays, it would be a minimum of a month before I could mess with it anyway.