Off Topic Playground

Nope. They never got back to me. Oh well, not like I needed to get into another game. If they ever put out a Batwoman or Batgirl set of models, I'll give them another look.

Ooo. What'd you buy?

Reminds me, I have a backerkit to fill out for Guildball...

No kidding. I wonder if it's as bad as my eKreoss Tier List I ran. That thing was ugly, I only ran it twice, it was that overpowering for anyone not expecting it.

So, thought at all about what you want to do with Illinois Ford in future sessions?

I've had a few. Been posting them up in the Through the Breach section, as part of the character journal. Think I'm gonna wander over to Dabbler and Wastrel for a while... Wastrel gives a ton of card manipulation tricks, which could be a lot of fun with Felix. A close combat gambler is an interesting idea. Dabbler is just natural, of course, for being a mage, lol.

Oh, was gonna mention that you might want to look at Overseer for Illinois, if you want to stick with being a skillful character. Being able to hand out buffs like Overseer gives you makes skillful characters a lot of fun. My Crime Lord in the last Star Wars campaign was awesome like that.