Off Topic Playground

Power tool racer? O.o

I'm doing alright. My headphones just gave out on me, so that's kinda crappy. On the upside, I found a brand and model that seems to have a good reputation for a decent price. And the first of my garage kits just showed up. Still waiting on some supplies before I can really tackle it, but it's here to start working on, so that's a plus.

Not really sure. work. sleep. New headphones, lol. the car is in the shop, so waiting to hear on that whole mess. Need to get some writing done. Trying to figure out how I want to continue the character journal for TTB. Oh! So that you know, Chris and I have figured out how our characters know each other. We both moved to the same part of the American frontier, where I was a lawman and she was a trail guide. if you wanted to figure out how your character fit into things, would be handy to know.

Yeah, basically. If this one can't be repaired, then life gets interesting and complicated in some ways. Oh well, I'm just not worrying about it. It either can be fixed or it can't. If it can't, then we're back to a three car/four person situation, and we've had that before and made it work.

Do you have any plans this week? Anything fun you're going to tackle? Other than the power tool racer, of course.