Off Topic Playground

Expensive. >.>

The project is to do a full scale army of Iron Empire. And by full scale, I'm currently sitting at every hero but one, 9 support weapons, 50 infantry, 25 heavy infantry, trying to see if I can fund a small swarm of bikers, plus using Dreamforge to add in regimental artillery support, APCs and Heavy Walkers (Mortis and Crusaders). Basing them as an urban warzone in winter, and the goal is to get them all built, painted, based, and do movement trays/display sets for them.

Exactly! Anyway, so I'm figuring out exactly what I'm looking to get from Raging Heroes, and then that's going to be my free spending budget for March and April all in one go... >.>

The big question is whether or not I get the bikes. They're the ones most likely to sit on a shelf for a while, but they're also going to be one of the bigger jumps in pricetags.

Definitely? Nope, lol. Hopefully? Absolutely. I've high hopes for the Raging Heroes scifi game, honestly... and they've made it a point to emphasize that they want people to be able to use the minis they want.

I might do a small unit of them and the werewolves instead. Those are another unit that are going to jump in price, and I know that I want to try doing a diorama with them. Plus, the Kurganovas look awesome, and I'd want to snag them as a second army if I did one.

ooo, new paints. Sweet, let me know what you think of them. And what Gator stuff did you grab?

Heh, it'll be quite some time before they're all put together, lol. With luck, though, the Leviathan Mortis Helsingard and the first Engineer squad will be together and painted before their sisters show up.