Off Topic Playground

I've heard good things about that one, might have to track it down.

Watchmen is another one of those that kicked off this whole project. The comics were really interesting. It's just a simple 12 part mini-series, finding the trade shouldn't be too hard if you have a comic shop. The Killing Joke was a Batman comic, and really, really good. Not to mention really, really depressing and disturbing... >.>

Eh. Could be better. Got the reply, answer was no (what a surprise). Still, at least I got a reply, puts the situation well and away above most. Still, the joke goes on...

Good way to think about it. A polite "no" tells me they at least respect me enough to be honest, even if there's zero interest.

All I know is that focusing on improving my own life and being social seems to work for me. I won't go further than that unless you ask.

Shame it only took me just over thirty years to get it right...

Not really, I lead a pretty boring life...... ;)

By the time I reached this age I figured I'd either be a rock star or dead. Wrong on both counts, other than occasional glimpses of stardom at karaoke night :P

As for 2000 AD, I'm no expert, but holy crap does tabletop gaming owe it a gigantic debt- I'd argue that 2000 AD is for sci-fi gaming what Lovecraft's works are for horror gaming. GW's Adeptus Arbites look an awful lot like Judges gone GW Chunky Style, and in the early days GW actually made Judge minis and their bikes, the latter of which subsequently became the first Marine/Imperial bikes.