Off Topic Playground

Not bad. Trying to use my spare time better. Been tackling my own growing list of books lately, but not as quickly as I'd like. Rearranged the loft so I can work in it with some manner of efficiency...or at least, that's the plan. :P

What's been on your to-do list? Still doing archery?

Almost finished that Locke Lamora book that my friend lent to me. Then there's a couple more of his books, 4 books that I got at Christmas, and then finally back to the huge backlog on the Kindle.

Still doing archery, I've even ordered a traditional flat bow for days when I need more excuses for being really bad at archery. Did you ever try any more of it?

I'm hoping I can, honestly. Taking time off college is giving me a lot more time to do things, and that might be one I add into the rotation again. It'll be a bit before I do, though, I want to get my own bow and be able to set things up in the backyard so I can practice at home if I want to.

Which Lamora book are you on? Republic of Thieves or Red Seas Under Red Skies?

Yeah, it's a bit of an odd thing, honestly. Short fiction, I've heard quite a bit of that does that. But most stories like that don't get scaled out to full novels. Might just be a publisher decision, it'd be a bit of an odd trend.

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Heh, well, that makes me think that writing a short story or two with that as the premise might be good fun, and something a bit new!