Off Topic Playground

It was surprisingly good...... at the start of every turn you deal out so many cars and take turns choosing which ones you want.

The game I played I took over the entire north after being told you dont win games controlling the north..... then a come from behind victory in the last turn as I took over most of the churches and bishops. *grin*

heh, that's what happened in the game of Kings of Artifice that we played at Gencon. I grabbed my little corner of the map and ignored everyone else, built two palaces next to each other, and catapulted ahead at the end of the game, winning by more than ten points if I remember right, lol.

...weird. I think we broke the thread, I see your post in the preview thing, but not when I come to the page...

Anyway. They're fun little things, nothing complicated, just ways to pass time. UNO's a simple card game, Apples to Apples is a word association game, and one I'm not super fond of. Catch Phrase is a game where you try to get a team to guess the word/phrase you're not allowed to use.