Off Topic Playground

It was pretty good, it did come down to a critical roll that meant I either had a crossfire or didn't. I didn't, as it turned out.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

ooh, only 100 bucks for a book that totally wrecks the remaining balance of a severely limping game? That's a good deal *grin*

Well, I may have just inadvertently fired off the first salvos of this insanity... >.> Whoops.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Ah well. Whatever. :P Not my problem. so, what're you up to this weekend, Monkey?

I told someone that one of the local people making everything a mess had basically nominated himself as her spokesperson along with a couple other people... got a profanity laced response back from a fairly calm person.

No plans as of yet. Homework to do, 7 days till classes are done. Beyond that, I don't think I have anything, unless my one friend gets the time for a game of DzC or Malifaux.

What game would you be playing?

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

(sigh) I hate this kind of mess. Oh well, on the upside, may have a new lead on a couple college communities to start trying to entice to Malifaux...

War of the Roses board game? That sounds interesting...

Honestly, I'm really not trying to cause trouble. I'm trying to help a friend keep from being manipulated into a point where the stress and anxiety break her. I just didn't realize what could happen by me doing that.