Off Topic Playground

I'm just not sure about the orange clashing with the pink though,..

And thanks,.. I seem to be a master at eyes. Which is something that many others seem to have a hard time with. (So I guess it's something to be proud of, I did really like the ones on the clockwork fairy though,.. I thought they were stunning,.. even for me*grin*)

Just wish I could learn to blend with paints without leaving that "step" from one to the next. Though I've gotten around that a bit with the pastels though.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

And the blonde would be a paler color that wouldn't clash with the pink

Oh, I switched it about after gencon for a change, I need to redo it with better resolution sometime.

But yeah, I think my rubbishness will at least appear a few more times with luck!

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Not every Chronicle ed, missed one before gencon. Volume 7, I think, was free of my interference...

I think it's the badge,... makes it a bit hard to be authoritative to others when your avatar is self-degrading,...

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

And my only critique on the ice golum write up, is the pages. they look stunning, no doubt,... but the color shift makes them a bit rough to read in places.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

and on that note kids,.. it's bed time once again.

G'night all!!!

*swings off into the night*

My loyalty on the subject is that I could frankly care less. I don't play the game, and I don't really feel it's suitable for tournaments, because GW is refusing to balance the game. My only issue is that I'm going to get dragged into the mess because the 40k tourney organizers still value my opinion in spite of my apathy over the game... o.O

Now, in terms of my opinion on the issue at hand, I'd say that if these are GW official supplements, then they should be viewed as such, and leave it at that. If GW wants the nonsense to go this way, then let it. Do something other than tournaments.

For me, I just have too many other games I play that are fun to worry about a game that isn't designed for tournaments that people are trying to make into a tournament game.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

...if that sentence makes any sense. O.o

Anyway, I'm just going to be telling everyone that tries to get me involved that I don't want to be, lol.

So, how's your club going? Any bits of insanity, or are things staying relatively sane?

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

If I still had a fantasy army, I might do that. But oh well. For now I've got Dropzone and Malifaux, in February I'll be adding Robotech, and even later next year AvP will show up. And I still have my Retribution starter too.