Off Topic Playground

I like the part where he's talking about the guy telling the bum with his underwear outside his pants to get a job,... "he's got his underwear outside his pants,.. OUTSIDE HIS PANTS!!,.. how's this guy gonna go get a job?? I'm pretty sure his resume isn't all that up to date,.. and,.. I predict some problems in the interview process,.. I mean,.. I'm sure even McDonalds has an "underwear goes inside the pants" policy,.. it's not strictly enforced,.. but I'm pretty sure that it's on the books somewhere,.."

I just thought about how true that whole little rant was,..

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

What are we all up to today then? Picking somewhere for Web to move too?

can't it at least be some place cool,.. like the bottom of the ocean,.. or the moon,..???

In other news,.. I need to finish my fox girl,.. but I'm trying to decide on a hair color. I tried black,.. but it was too stark. I tried various shades of brown, but can't seem to find one that I like. Maybe Blonde??

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

I was dubbed the prince of pepper jack,..

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I think Mako took the crown of the cheese planet though

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I see mako got front page billing on the chronicle though,.. congrats!!

Cheers monkey! The joke that began here has made it all the way to the chronicles now too...

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

So long as its not Ht 1, I'd feel rather underdressed with an ice gamin for coverage!

Why not match it to the fur of the tail?

I was going with a basic orange for the tail and ears,.. not sure it'll work with the hair too

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I'll have to get a pic up here and get some feed back I think