Off Topic Playground

That's my hope with Rasputina. Well, that is, if the paints I need ever show up. -_-

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

You'll be waiting a bit on that one, I'm betting. We "know" (ish) what the release pattern is to the end of the year. I'm hoping to hear of another starter for November, but we'll see. December would be the start of the cycle again, and I'd be willing to bet that they'll keep the order they have for Factions. So, a Resser and an Arcanist.

...that would make a difference, lol. I have him kicking around here somewhere too...that might be one of the ones where I stick to the old metals, honestly. I like the new Nurses, but I have the alt Flesh Construct and everything else from that box already.

When'd you order him?

Ha! I wish. Not quite yet. I haven't yet gotten the paints I need to even start. That's why I needed the Pure Blue triad, cause I don't have any blues for my Reaper stuff. Which is really unfortunate, cause I want to start painting her... >.>

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Oh, you have no idea, Steam. I absolutely am ready, lol.