Off Topic Playground

Yep. It's all kinda depressing, really. Ah well... I've just been avoiding their stuff. Well, there's that bit of it, and I was really unimpressed by the quality of the Dreadball pieces when I opened my box. That hasn't helped anything either.

That does suck rather. What I've heard about reaper's plastic quality kept me far away from their kickstarter, what I know of darklands/mierce means I'll never buy their stuff, and mantic are using it as a preorder tool for things that you don't know if they'll do a proper job...

Woo, the basic fence metals are done. I think I might leave the rust for tomorrow, don't want to mess it up.

Er, a lot. Doable, but a lot.

Justice is finished barring any tweaks I decide, Judge is getting close, and the marshals are progressing. Most of the base is sorted now too.

Then there's weathering after it's all finished of course, to grime it down nicely.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Hey Monkey, how goes?

I'm not too bad. Little tired, but that's probably more because I'm bored than anything else. Started painting Garryth, really liking how he's coming along. Just did the eyes, used the green/gold paint I have to give him an unnatural feel, since he is a Warcaster...figure he's using his spells. That, and it's a great way to cheat painting eyes. *grin*

It's not a really complex game. Basically, follow the range guides, roll the dice, 4+ is a point of damage. 6s are two hits, and you roll another die, repeatable until you stop rolling 6s. If you meet or beat their Damage Rating, you do a point of damage. If you beat the Critical Rating, roll 2d6, consult chart. It is possible to do multiple crits.

After that, it's just the movement stuff, which is pretty simple with naval. Assaults are weird, but just avoid those for now, lol

What's your opponent got?

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

G'night Mako, get some sleep. Ignore Sophie, lol