Off Topic Playground

it's very sore. I actually managed to get it put back together though. All it took was 2 rather large interns, 2 belts, putting the upper and lower leg into traction, pulling them apart as far as they could manage,.. while a 3rd guy (the doctor), used his fingers to pop all the inner bits back into place.

It hurt like hell for several seconds, then felt really good,.. and now, everything in there is just really sore, and not happy about bending beyond a certain point. And is likely to be like that for several more days I should think. probably several weeks before it's fully healed.

Ha yeah, that one and the one before were hilarious. I'm looking forward to seeing ennesby talk his way out of this mess...

---------- Post added 07-28-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-27-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Oh nice, web. Sounds like a fun time! Hopefully you don't have any more snags with it

all I did was walk up the stairs to my bedroom. made it about 5 or 6 steps up, and then one more step and pop-sharp-pain-twinge,.... and that was the end of my knee. I wasn't running up the steps, I wasn't skipping steps, or anything,.. just walking.

I think I could take it better if it had happened playing sports, or if I had been fighting off the ninjas or something,.. but no,...

I'm now officially an old person. I've managed to injure myself doing something completely mundane. For my next trick, I'll be breaking a hip in the kitchen, and yelling at those damned kids to get off'a my lawn!!!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

you either have a leak,.. or a pet,...