Off Topic Playground

Might be four. Not sure. (shrug) Anyway, pretty near, lol.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

I know that I'm looking forward to doing the Leadership Summit the week before, always get fired up from that event...it'll be good to walk into Gencon with a bit of an energy high, lol.

Yeah, how much trouble would I get in for solving a problem with a metal jack to the face... >.>

No, frankly, it's all one guy, and it seems to be all aimed at me. I thought it was gamer politics, but it's becoming increasingly more evident that it's something personal for some reason.

Hopefully I can get it a little more resolved tomorrow, but I doubt it. This doesn't seem like a situation that will have a clean solution. It frustrates me because I was in a very live and let live mindset since the crap he pulled last year that set this all off...and suddenly in the last two months, he's decided to start doing all this new crap. (sigh)

Anyway, regardless, I'm looking forward to doing some roleplaying this weekend. Star Wars tomorrow and, far as I know, session on Saturday...? I think we'll have enough people.

Yeah, I just started to get some of my own Gencon prepping done, looking forward to it all. There's a three hour difference between us? That's...not that bad actually. Huh.

...oh crap, I just realized something. We're losing an hour just by going into Indiana...this could be complicated... >.>