Off Topic Playground

Aw, that's too bad. That's what, about ten models, right?

I'm hoping to see my Scyrah on Saturday and at least get them assembled before session begins. With luck, I can get started on painting them...probably start with the Chimera, not as big as the Manticore, but has the same broad surfaces.

Evening chaps! What's going on in the world of OTTers?

Hmm, world of OTTers. Sounds like a really weird petting zoo.

I had some drinks and chatted about possible future careers with a very smart and useful person.

Oh man, Sophie makes more sense now... she's a yandere. o.o Uh oh.

Nah, course she... *looks carefully at Sophie, who tries for a cute and innocent expression*

...oh crap.

Yeah. I want to try to do some runes on the larger pieces of armor, we'll see if I can pull that off.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Mako, up late aren't you?

And yeah, Sophie really is one...best of luck to ya, lol

Just got in. Drinks finished at half midnight, then was too awake to face the heat of the walk home so played coop borderlands on mate's Xbox for a little while. Cooling room off now so I can sleep an hour or two before tomorrow's early start.

Work fun tonight?

I guess the key question is whether I'm in danger from her, or everyone else is...

So long as noone actually makes the mistake of becoming the hypotenuse though, were all pretty safe right?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

What are you going to do with all the rhinestone pasties now then?

Mmm, tasty :-P

I'll give them back to madonna I think.