Off Topic Playground

Alright, so it's basically a done deal that I'm getting some Warmahordes stuff...need to figure out a faction... Retribution, Menoth or Circle?

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

It's not a bad game...just has enough flaws from the army design side of it to be really annoying.

The only thing that has me sad is that none of the factions that Alexia can work for really interest me...one of these days, I want to do an Ashlynn Merc list to represent the resistance. I'd do it now, but I still get hives around the thought of painting gun mages...

Honestly, I'm just thinking aesthetics. I know lists for Menoth and Circle I'd do (pFeora assassin list, eFeora jack list/eKaya beast list, Kromac assassin list) and for Retribution I think I want to muck about with Ravyn and Kaelyssa.

The other Menoth list I could do is an eKreoss infantry tier list, but last time I did that I felt like the biggest jackass in the world. 10 Bastions, 6 Daughters of the Flame, some Exemplar Knights...get enemy caster in feat range, Daughters surround them, and pop feat. 18 points of guaranteed damage thanks to the auto-hitting Daughters that do a minimum of 1 damage if they hit...and they got and extra attack. I only ran the list twice ever...second time I was asked to.

I felt like a bad man, lol! That list felt so freaking dirty...I never tried to get something like that ever again, lol. Even playing in tournaments that were cutthroat, never brought that one out...probably should've once or twice, though. I will say, the most fun I ever had with my Menoth was the Amon Heavy Warjack list. Amon, a choir, 4 heavy warjacks. Didn't work too well, but it really caught people off guard and made for some wonderfully hilarious games.

That might be fun, what is his tier list anyway?

Steam speaks true, its a lot of flesh and fur for circle, though they are nice models. A lot of people around here dont rate them as a faction though.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Pretty much, defenders, trenchers and gun teams....

Circle is incredibly finicky, and has a crapton of bad matchups... unfortunately, it's also the faction that fit me the best when I was playing. (shrug) And I loved painting them last time around, since then I've learned a lot more...plus better brushes and paints, lol. But, I'll start with repainting Ravyn and see if I can get a color scheme I like. Screw white.