Off Topic Playground

Interestingly productive in some ways. I got the fence and trousers done, which is the minimum I wanted to achieve.

I also took a look at what I wanted from life and what science would provide me with. And notice the enormous gap between the two...

Could be time for a career change!

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

How was yours? You have Star Wars on Friday?

Ah of course, the family were gathered. Good times had by all? Except the cats, I suppose.

Oh, I'm still contemplating that side of it, I just know that science isn't the plan. I have some ideas as to what I'd like to do but I want to find out a bit more first really. Don't want to charge into something that doesn't work for me either!

Research is always a good thing with something like that. And yeah, the cats were less than thrilled, lol. They're glad to have the dog gone.

I'll be praying for ya about that decision, it's a big one. I'm sure you'll find something interesting, though.

By the by, am I the only one horribly entertained by Schlock this week?

Schlock has had me giggling every night this week. It's been epic. Xenobiology seems like such an exciting job now!

Yeah, it's a bit of a wierd feeling, knowing that thirty years of life has brought me to a point where I have to press the reset button on a lot of it.

Still, a quick photo session of lady j I think next. Work going fun? Oh, and did you see my pm?