Off Topic Playground

Oh, just parts failing consistently due to odd programing quirks that have developed over time. Nothing too serious, just annoying.

Interesting battle report, especially the bit about the terrifying. Good idea to keep track of all that.

Took bleedin ages - every other model had it and every time it was 'I'm doing this because of that terror effect'...scribble scribble...blast, I flipped a 12...scribble...

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

It's an awesome ruleset in me and shine's eyes. Plays so much smoother, even at beta. Plus, I can lose 10-6 instead of 8-1 so I'm not totally hopeless now!

I did make two attacks with a :+fate at a model at one point, flipped the black joker on the first, and the red on the second. Once shine stopped laughing he said it was typical Mako luck. Total rubbish to perfect random event in five seconds...

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Yeah, I bet, but still, good to track that to see how it all works out.

I'm surprised it's not been done, it had a surprising drain effect on good cards when we looked at it carefully. And changing my game plan to help handle it was a massive but almost invisible effect.

Oh, the Maruts almost has a leg built now by the way guys. This weekend will be another update.

Stupid leg has a top bit, a bottom bit, and two flipping knee sections! And I pinned through it all to get it stable, which took a little care. That's three limbs sorted, only three more to go. Progress indeed :-P

Way hey! *wink*

...I think I might be tired.

Nah, I did that one while waiting for tea to cook before heading out. Tomorrow I'm getting back to the grind of it with more work on justice's skin, and maybe the judge, and the base too

Slow progress. Going to try to get some good work done over the next few days, I want to see how it's coming together. One more session on lady j and her skin will be done aside from the dirt. Got the grazes, contusions and things to do next.

The way I'm using washes right now is definitely odd. I use them for their abilities to shift the color of the paint they go over...using them to shade like this is very strange. But, I think I really like these...might need to get some more of them.