Off Topic Playground

Damn tables wont copy. XD

But yeah, I went shopping happy. So I am kind of behind. Given, I only need 4-6 hours per model. I should be able to manage quickly.

What's so weird about green bacon, btw? Will you believe me, once I have it all finished up, you will enjoy a slice of green ham?

Sam I am? I don't have a rooster, so all I can offer is green ham 'stead of eggs.

Edited by Evilbleachman

Nifty.

Also you have a SS mistake in there. You got Wong at 8 SS and Warpigs at 6 SS. Should be the other way around~

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

I love Dr. Seuss. I am still waiting for models relating to him in Malifaux. Cmon Dev team, gimme some Seuss love! <3

He's actually pretty decent. Also the Dark Tower is barely even horror. More post apocolyptic fantasy than anything else.

At the moment 'The Stand' is heading in that same direction as well. Nothing really horrific besides a disease spreading around NA and killing off most of its population. It is more suspense and thrills than horror, thus far. :)

What kind of books do you usually read?

Hm, I haven't...might have to look into it. I'm a big fan of well done magic, I must admit. If you haven't, check out Brent Week's Night Angel trilogy, it's pretty good stuff, if darker than most of what I prefer. I'm not opposed to grim, but people have taken the approach of 'if it's medieval and someone isn't raped or demeaning to women every chapter, it isn't real' and it's just not true.

Rape and murder! Woop woop! :D

Bernard Cornwell writes a lot of good stuff. Mostly historical though.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Spot the dog was a learn to read book when I was a little kid. "See spot run. Run spot run."

Gripping, thrill a minute stuff :)

My first book as a kid was 'The Cat in the Hat'. I don't have the old book anymore, but did rebuy it several years ago. I still look into it every now and then. :)

I read A LOT of Goosebumps when I was younger. I had every book released in the day. About 200 some books. Nerdiness begins at a young age. :B

Ah, Goosebumps...that got me starting to read chapter books, lol. Not as much as Star Wars though...first novel I ever owned was Tales of the Bounty Hunters.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Heh, I like his stuff on Cracked, although not as much as some of the other writers. Still, he's definitely quite good.

I grew up on that stuff. R.L. Stein really basically got me into reading. Despite all the video games I had and what all not crazy kid stuff. Thanks to him, I still read today. Even though I find his books, now, rather lackluster and boring. Haha.

I just love the B.S. he concocts in his book. I still have to pick up the second one he wrote too...

I find the same with R.A. Salvatore. Loved his stuff when I was younger, find it all a little generic now. Which is too bad, he did have some interesting ideas early on...and a good writing style for action.

Anyway, definitely check out David Weber. I love Honor Harrington as a series, but I think his writing is a little stronger in the Safehold books, personally.