Off Topic Playground

Edonil's been nice enough to critique my writing. Mostly been minor spelling and grammar errors so far. So at least I'm not feeling too self concious about it. (though,.. he could be just being nice and not wanting to tell me that I suck *laughs*)

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Hmm, I've still not read the first bit. That's a bit poor of me! I'll be catching up on that this weekend methinks, once I help Shine move house...

get wrangled into helping move because you own a truck? seems to be how it happens to me anyways,..

Edonil's been nice enough to critique my writing. Mostly been minor spelling and grammar errors so far. So at least I'm not feeling too self concious about it. (though,.. he could be just being nice and not wanting to tell me that I suck *laughs*)

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

get wrangled into helping move because you own a truck? seems to be how it happens to me anyways,..

Yeah, I was meaning to have a peek myself, see if I could offer praise/suggestions. Just been a bit of a rubbish week.

I've ended up helping him move and I don't even have a car!

Necchyevo, tovarisch. Shto dyelayesh?

Karasho, spasiba. Ah o Vas?

(sorry,.. almost missed that you replied *grin*)

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

And i'm sure that my transliteration into english characters needs some work. i just try to spell it out like it sounds and hope that you can get the basics of what I'm trying to say.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Well,.. my story has gotten 78 views so far (minus about 5 of them for myself going back into the thread) But still, that isn't bad. Unless Edonil's been in there the other 70 something times,.. I guess I've at least got few different people looking at it. The only question is,.. are they just not commenting at all? Or is it because they have nothing nice to say?

Hrmm, probably just my paranoia kicking in,.. (paranoid??? I'm not paranoid,... *starts checking shirt buttons for hidden microphones,..*)

Yeah, the majority of people will read and then not post, because they don't want to bother or they don't feel anything they have to say would be useful. I find it really hard to leave comments on other people's writing, I have to make a huge effort to do it.

Yeah, the writing room is usually pretty shy about commentary. And trust me, if I thought it was bad, you'd be hearing a lot more advice and different kind!

And yeah, Adamantium Black is really dark...makes Boltgun Metal look positively shiny.