Off Topic Playground

Alright, I just got as much paint off Monique as I can...if this doesn't work after priming, I'm buying a new one... >.>

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Eh, I'll grant you that...

Anyway, Magnus is for the Seventh Sea Campaign. I'm gonna use him for my character. The game doesn't really have rules for minis, but there's going to be 7-8 players...the DM wants to have miniatures just to keep things sane in combat.

If I can't get her to work, she's turning into a stone statue, honestly. I'm not about to throw out a $20 model.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

I'm torn on the minis thing. I can see the advantage with certain systems, but there's something to be said for old fashioned pen and paper.

Amen to that!

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Well, Monique reassembled quickly enough...that's a good thing! A three piece model does make life simpler...

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Man, this has me thinking about getting an Inquisitor scale Eversor again... >.>

I didn't like the Chaos one, honestly. Very inconsistent on the weaponry and everything. That's my only complaint with what they've done with all the different systems, they don't cross over very well. A bolter is a bolter... but the Space Marine ones are much more powerful than the Chaos ones, in spite of being the same thing!

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Not sure at the moment, she's still drying. I hope she does come out okay!