Off Topic Playground

Bye Chris!

I'd order something online so I can have a package, but the bank won't let me have a credit card til I've served at least a year of my sentence.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

I mean, lived here a year. Of course I wouldn't refer to being here as a punishment :-P

Howdy guys. I actually got stuff done on my board over the weekend who knows it may take less time than I thought if I keep working on it instead of painting. Lady J is now a blonde too, not 100% sold on it but now all my Guild are looking like they belong together even though they arent painted identically.

What comic are you expecting Ed?

Go read East of West that just had its first issue last week and The Sixth Gun I swear reading comics is giving me sooo many good ideas for Through the Breach and Fatemastering (plus generating heaps of charcters)

..dammit, so do I. Ooh, I'll email my parents and add it to the list of requested dinners. I'm getting all my favourites when I'm back. I'm not sure if it's to be nice, or so I remember them all when I come out here again!

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Huge Yorkshire pudding with sausages in it. For best results, use really good sausages. Mustard seeded ones are ideal. And a really rich onion gravy

Yeah, not liking sausages might mess that one up. Bt it's good British food, meant to keep you warm and fed while you quell the uppity natives of a newly suppressed sovereign country...

Erm, I mean... Er... To cheer you up in the rainy winters. And rainy summers. And, well, rain generally.

<.< >.>

The Sixth Gun is Horror/Western

East of West is Scifi dystopia western, after only one issue its already really intriguing and engaging

Hm. That does sound interesting. Anywhere to get issues online? I prefer getting the combined volumes myself, but I don't mind buying individual issues as digital copies.