Off Topic Playground

Got in some Star Wars, some Malifaux, even a little bit of RPG planning. Not so much writing, but that's alright, the planning has Elle working away at stuff. Ordered a new crew (Sonnia) and awaiting them...think I've got a color scheme that's a bit more uncommon, should be fun to try out. Also working away at homework, my one Bible course is turning out to be very interesting stuff...this is what I expected from college, that's for sure!

How about you?

That was the complaint that I heard that drove me away from the game. The only types of games I can play without compelling stories are RTS and puzzle games...anything else, be it FPS, platformer, RPG, I'm there for the story, the mechanics are just the way to get it.

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

What colors did you end up with for the nomads, I don't remember you mentioning what you decided on

It was dirt cheap and works as a brainless Diablo type time sink for relaxing after work. But it's the sort that I'll probably just stop playing at some point when I get the urge to play something else rather than continuing to the end.

My nomads are pretty much their icon colours. Mainly red with black and white bits.