Off Topic Playground

Well, considering we treat it more like an IRC channel than anything else, I'm not super surprised.

Anyway, right now I'm working on different groups of people for you guys to interact with, and trying to figure out how to pull off believable clues that won't be too easy...

Heh, not really worried about that one at the moment...if you guys pick a fight with the Guild, it really might just turn into a 'rock falls, everyone dies' moment. But I'm not planning on designing it with the intention that everyone dies.

Ok, so I shouldn't use any of my pistols. Lol

Nah, I'm looking forward to actually having a world that we can exist in, rather than rampage through it laying waste to everything. After all, I'm a gentleman. And a gentleman never shoots someone unless he's a dirty cheat.

(It's not cheating when I do it though. It's adjusting the odds.)

Yeah, there's going to be consequences for your actions. Kill a gang leader? Depending on which one, you might find yourself getting attacked by the gang members in revenge...or you might find yourself fast friends with a rival gang. And certainly you're going to eventually attract the Guild's attention if you're obvious about it!

I like that, adjusting the odds...sounds like something Tagon would say.

Homework, lol. Working on it right now, drifting back here to hit the refresh button every once in a while. Just reading for the moment, then I've got a quiz and some questions to answer. Running behind on stuff, unfortunately, but no point in stressing about it now...all I can do is get the assignments done and turned in as soon as possible. At least these ones are interesting!

Pretty much! So, I'll be making sure to manage my time better this week so I'm not in this position next week, I think I've got some more complicated assignments on the block.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Also, I'm either going to need to devote a good chunk of time to scrubbing Monique or I need something stronger, cause that paint is awfully resilient four days later...