Off Topic Playground

Also, mmmm tasty food. Potatoes, scrambled eggs, ham, mushrooms. All fried up together for that comfort food effect!

And I'd say that tron isn't necessarily the easiest thing to paint, the thin glow lines will require a bit of work and care. Nothing too strenuous, and should Look good though.

Yeah, it hits the top stuff really fast. It gone rubbery and blister like?

You can scrub off the worst of it and chuck it back in if you want, can speed the process up a bit. I think the shortest I ever soaked for was an hour, but the older the paint the longer it takes to get it to loosen

Honestly, I'm hoping I'll be in the mood for painting some gaming stuff once I get done with Monique. I think I did another poor choice for my Ten Thunders...forgot how much I hate painting black. Or grey. Just a very fussy color for some reason.... >.<

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Um. I don't know if it has. All I know is the alcohol is more purple than clear, lol. I'm leaving it in for the duration of work at least, honestly.

Heh, always a tricky problem! Jam jars are my weapon of choice there, although sometimes I've had to disassemble stuff to get it in.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Ooh, which movie?

Ouch, Meyer again? Were you surrounded by 13 year olds? Lol

食いckクエsちおn ーwhy度絵s医ザムはヴェふぃんげrないls?

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Oops. Switched the keyboard to kana...

That should have said 'why does izamu have fingernails?'

He's a suit of armour!

I have kana, English and Swedish on my ipad keyboard for some reason. I think I loaded them at one point for a laugh. Problem is, if I accidentally bump the language selector key it automatically switches from UK to kana...

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Don't buy them! Resist! Lol