Off Topic Playground

I have a very large collection of Vampire counts in various stages of progress, but really want to strip them back and paint the while lot in black and white like an old movie..... maybe a few subtle hints of red on the vampires and a hint of green in the flames.

Just a thought, see what I can do with four pots of paint.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Morning Steam,wow I must be up late (for me)

Nice plan, you could even stretch that out into the rest of the army with black and white skellies, wights, wraiths and ghosts, just don't use zombies or ghouls. Of course, this is going on what vampire counts could have in the armies back when I played which is quite a while back.

I picked up the new book second hand, then started converting a lot of the new units for it, it is quite the jumble of models..... though not as bad as my Warriors of Chaos

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

As I say it is one of my long term projects..... :)

Wont be able to use it in a tournament, it breaks the 'three colour rule' *grin*

It was last years Iron Painter that really inspired me (thought the idea has been going on for a long time)

And I don't miss it. I might need to borrow it back for the next paintathon.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Not bad, nice weather today and looks like it for the weekend. So I guess I'd better start planting veggies. Shame as I want to paint and play on the computer.

They even get through that (and some grow on top). But it does limit them.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Got solar panels fitted to the house yesterday. So that's phase 1 of the death laser complete. World domination will soon be mine!